DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Wild Jorvik Horses

So, today, we found out there was a new horse. I didn't have enough (Because I'm broke XD), but my friend Gwendolyn did. She bought a purple one, named it Spotlightwish, and nicknamed her Eva the Spy.


We met up outside of Jarl's Tomb and I took some photos and she posed :)



In this one, Eva's just looking at the camera like she thinking "Oh really".



THEEEEEENNNNNN, we went to South Hoof, but Gwendolyn was late. Leti the Yeti was there, though. We took a photo while we waited.



While you wait for me to find some more photos, here is a photo of Eva without her cool colours.



Heeeere we go. Eva, Blechy, and the Drag Racer in this photo are being awesome.



So all of us reared at the ancient tree and we enjoyed ourselves. It was fun.



So, in this photo we were all headed to the hermit. Notice the leopard spots on Eva.



Now, we're planning on doing evil things to the hermit's place. Heh heh heh >:D



While Gwendolyn and Scarlett were running the tracks, I found the perfect thing for us to cause mayhem to. The CARROTS!!



Here, our horses are causing some mayhem :)

See you later!


Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment