DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ravenshadow's Wilderness Ride

Hey, Astrid here, a few moments ago Ravenshadow and I took a small bonding ride. I took some photos if you'd like to see.


Right here we were cantering along the trail. She was relaxed, but I knew she was excited on the inside.




We decided to leave the Firgrove trail and enter a meadow a little to the left of us. We galloped across it. I enjoyed having the wind blowing in my face.




Now, here I saw the most amazing view in these fields. There were a few trees to the right and there was a Fort Pinta wilderness view in front of us.




We turned around and headed back to the trail and we decided to enjoy and slow trot. When we got to the grass Ravenshadow was a bit tired from running so I dismounted and she ate some grass before continuing.




Just as we were cantering to the trail, I found a fence and we started a course to the fence and she jumped it. It went smoothly and it felt as if we were flying for a few seconds.


We headed back to the stable.


Bye!


Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment