DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Friday, June 3, 2016

Middy's Morning Ride

This morning, I rode Middy out side in Firgrove. I took a trillion photos because I wanted to and they would be great to put up here.

Just a warning, most of these are probably jumping photos :)




Here, we were just getting out of the village and entering the trail. I took the photo as she just got to the light. Pretty cool, huh?





Later on the trail, we found that wall Ray Ray jumped the previous day and we galloped to it and then jumped.




We galloped to the path to Silverglade Mines then slowed to a canter because it rained in Firgrove last night it was still a bit slippery.




We then got off the trail into some mud and we slowed down to a trot. Her leg wraps got a bit muddy, but it wasn't very noticable because her leg wraps are brown anyway :)




After trotting along for some time we found a meadow. We cantered to it and then, once we got into the grass, we charged! It was quite a lot of fun :D




We then found a fence up ahead and jumped it. After we jumped, we entered the Fire Trail. The Fire Trail had such a view.


After we entered the Fire Trail, we were thinking of heading back. Middy and I were both too tired to run back so I called for a pick up and a trailer drove us back to Firgrove.


Bye!


Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment