DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Friday, June 3, 2016

Hobbit Races the Clock

So, today, I brought Hobbit out and ran around a track. I took a billion photos cause it was fun :D




This is me leading Hobbit to her favourite track. She was very eager to get started, that's for sure. She was trying to stay where she was when walking, but her head ended up rested on my shoulder XD




Hobbit jumped cement and enjoyed every second of it. I didn't know she was going to because she makes weird sudden movements and surprises me everytime XD




After jumping, she thundered around the track like an insane, bolting horse. I was trying to steer, but she seemed to have it figured out :)




Here, Hobbit decided to to leap over a fallen log. I wasn't surprised this time!  >:D



After jumping the log, she galloped quite elegantly because she wanted to look prettier than Ray Ray. That might actually be true... Don't tell Ravenshadow I said that ;)




Right here, we have Hobbit finishing her race. We both enjoyed it majorly even though I got a bit startled ;)


See you next time!


Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment