DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Rules and a Blechtacular Adventure

Okay, now we have to come down to the boring business of rules. It's not that boring, trust me.

  1. Don't copy my work and say it's yours.
  2. Please do not claim ownership of Star Stable Online. It is not mine and certainly not yours.
  3. Do not harass me to do things you want me to do.
  4. Do not be rude to me or other people.
If there's a rule you think should be added, please comment it.

Now, to the Blechtacular Adventure.

Blechy and I went for a few fun rides around Moorland this morning.


See? Doesn't we look like we're having fun? Now, in this photo he's wearing leg wraps. We were heading to Mrs. Holdsworth's house and the blossoms :)



This one's him in the falling petals. I bet he still has petals in his mane XD  So, he was heading out at this point so he could canter on the road.



Now, here we have him cantering on the road because it's fun. Do you see he's tilted towards the fence? He wants to get in that muddy place behind the fence.



Blechy decided to let loose and run up a hill because he really likes to. He ran up to the top and then went charging down just for the halibut ;)



Once Blechy charged down the hill he came down to the competition area and jumped the fence. It was quite amazing :)


That's all!!!

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment