DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Friday, June 3, 2016

Jumping with a Friend

Hey, everyone! I just met up with a friend at the ridehouse and we jumped a bit and I took some photos (with her permission of course). Please welcome our wonderful friends, SCARLETT EVENINGBLANKET AND MIDNIGHTMAGIC!!!!!



So, we're part of a riding club which is her, me, and one other. We met up at the riding hall because Oldy wanted to jump and she is really good at jumping. Also, I call her Leti the Yeti and she likes it XD




We jumped together and as you can see, she's faster than me XD




Sooooo, she did a jump course while she was there and I went over to that view-y thing in the corner and took her photo because she's an amazing jumper.




In this photo she was also doing a jump course, I jumped the jump in the opposite direction in a move I call "Mirror Image".




I jumped alone after she began another course so that I wouldn't break her concentration.




I jumped alone again and she photobombed XD  She still was doing lovely.




We did another Mirror Image once she finished her course because she liked that move.

We said goodbye after that and I went back to Firgrove.

See you next time!


Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment