DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Star Stable in any shape, size, or form. I just hang around Jorvik sometimes and buy crazy horses. I don't own Star Stable, and copyright stuff belongs to them. Thanks :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My New Stable!

Hello, Star Stable friends! I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm not all that active in game, but they just released a new stable and what better time would there be when they just created an AWESOME stable?

Annnnnd, it's raining... So there isn't much to do other than show you what we've got in my stable...

So, here's the tour.



 The letters are hard to read... I tried to make them easier to read by sizing up this picture, but it couldn't be helped XD

That's Ray Ray's friend, Wildhunter. He's new to the stable :)


You know these guys, right? Hobbit and Blechy are very happy here :D


Dragonhunter is very happy to be home. Notice the wall... It's solid because Moonglory is back there and Draghunter would probably bite him >.<


Strange, looks like Onyxmadness isn't home today...

He's my new horse.


Anyway, these two are Middy and Jadewhisper. Jade is also known as the "Theatre Horse" XD She's a Selle Francais :)


This is where I stay in my stable. There's a table and I can watch my horses through a cut out in the wall.


 YA HECKER!!!! I FOUND YA, ONYXMADNESS!!!!

Ignore that, please. So that's Onyxmadness. He likes giving himself showers...


This is Nightwarrior's stall. He lurks around the stall.


Across from our lovely Nightwarrior is Moonglory. He annoys all the horses with his evil pony-ness.


This is the tack room. I keep my tools in here... Just in case the ponies get out of their stalls and eat everything again...


This is the *whisper* food room... DON'T TELL THE PONIES THAT YOU FOUND IT!!!!


Ahem, continuing, this is the stables' greatest threat... CHINKY!!!!


So, this is Ashsoul. He's the really calm Oldenburg that I call Oldy if you didn't know.

Lulz. I guess we have finished!

Thanks for sticking around!


Astrid Lightningnest

No comments:

Post a Comment